JA Hand in Hand Video Series
The JA Hand in Hand Video Series:
• Builds a foundation of basic and key financial literacy terms included in JA’s core elementary program curriculum
• Supports deaf learning needs and accessibility through American Sign Language, close captioning, and audio
• Allows students to learn foundational concepts in a virtual setting which helps them connect new knowledge to their personal
• Inspires students to see their boundless potential by sharing examples and success stories of individuals from the deaf and hard of
• Includes 12 videos that can be utilized during in-person or virtual classroom sessions, for family support, individual learning
JA Hand in Hand
The JA Hand in Hand Video Series Includes 12 videos that can be utilized during in-person or virtual classroom sessions, for family support, individual learning.
Amy Kneesey, Vice Chairman of the Brevard County School Board
"It’s a way to expand our curriculum without having to put out more resources. That’s a win for everyone."
Beth Westfall, Assistant Principal West Side Elementary School
"JA is relevant to my school, more so now than ever."
Hilah R. Mercer, Principal Cambridge Elementary Magnet School
"Junior Achievement is an outstanding, motivating program for our elementary students. Several of [our teachers] had JA volunteers last year and all had great praise for the program"
Michael Johnson, PhD, UCF Professor, College of Education
"I have long believed that this JA experience is so valuable for our UCF students and that actually it is a rare win for all experience, the UCF students, the school teachers, the school students, the UCF Education Profs, and the JA sponsors."